See something you like? Come see us!
Can't get in? Call or email us and we'll get it to you!

115 North Maple St.
Murfreesboro, TN
615.848.6988
anastasiasboutique@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Week...New STUFF!

I hope you enjoyed the warm yet beautiful weekend. The store is still having its SUMMER SALE so make sure you come on down and check it out! We have marked down a TON of things...Blank Denim, LA MADE, Free People, and MUCH more... I love a great sale!

While we were closed on Monday, UPS tried to deliver another box of fall items. I was super excited when he walked in with it today! As soon as I saw the Free People name on the box I couldn't wait to open it. Below are the two items that greeted me....



This dress is so pretty with embroidered crochet and bead detailing trim at the top.



This cozy knit jacket has a floral textured print on the large collar, and a rounded bottom front. There are buttons on the sleeves, front, and on the pockets.

Both of these items are such great transitional pieces for fall! You need to come and check them out for yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment