Friday, February 25, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Friday, February 11, 2011
To prepare for the March 1st kick-off, I will be accepting items three remaining Saturdays in February. Please allow a few days for me to review your items. After, I will extend vouchers for accepted items and either return or donate the items that are not accepted.
I hope you will take advantage of this exciting opportunity as I believe it will enhance your shopping experience at Anastasia's Boutique. As always, I appreciate your feedback and please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or comments.
Spring Re-NEW Program Guidelines
How it Works:
- Bring in boutique and specialty brand clothing that are in excellent condition, cleaned, pressed and on hangers.
- Receive 40% of the resale value in a store credit voucher.
- This voucher can be used towards new or Re-NEW merchandise.
Brands We Will Accept:
Boutique and Specialty Brands such as Seven For All Mankind, William Rast, J Brand, Rock and Republic, Joe Jeans, Citizens of Humanity, Paige Denim, BCBG, Kate Spade, J
Crew, Theory, Splendid, French Connection, BetseyJohnson, Juicy Couture, Tory Burch, Ella Moss, Joie, Michael Stars, True Religion, Whitney Eve, Tibi
*We will not be accepting handbags, shoes, and accessories at this time
Boutique and Specialty Brands such as Vive La Fete, Kelly's Kids, Zutano, Strasburg, Petit Ami, Ragsland, Silly Goose.
*We will not be accepting toys, shoes, furniture, equipment, books.
Boutique and Specialty Brands such as Pea in the Pod, Olian, Everly Grey, Michael Stars Maternity, Inca Mama, Japanese Weekend, LA Made, Lilac, Citizens of Humanity Maternity, Seven for All Mankind Maternity, J Brand Maternity.
- Any items that are not accepted will be returned or donated to a local charity.
- Items will be accepted the First and Third Saturday of every month.
- No change will be given on the voucher.
- All Re-NEW items will be final sale.
- Items not marketable, stained, torn or damaged will not be accepted.
- Spring Re-NEW runs from March 1 – May 31